Joseph Panetta, president & CEO, Biocom California said, “It is India’s infrastructure for manuf
Avesthagen Limited, a biotechnology major that specializes in predictive, preventive and personalize
INDIA – Immuneel Therapeutics (‘Immuneel’), India’s leading biotech start-up focused on cr
Genomepatri Heritage is Mapmygenome's DNA- based ancestry analysis, through which one can discover t
Big pharma has little interest in antibiotics because there's not enough money in it, making Bugwork
- Posted On: 23-06-2022 Biocom California sees India on life sciences radar with its manufacturing prowess and scientific acumen
- Posted On: 21-06-2022 Avesthagen Limited enters into strategic alliance with Wipro; Launches breakthrough genetic testing portfolio for cancers, neurological and rare diseases
- Posted On: 21-06-2022 Biotech start-up Immuneel Therapeutics announces India’s first Phase II patient trials for CAR-T cancer therapies alongside a USD 15 million Series A financing
- Posted On: 14-06-2022 Genomepatri Heritage, Mapmygenome’s DNA-based Ancestry Test Now Covers All of India
- Posted On: 14-06-2022 Fighting Superbugs: How an Indian Avenger is building a life-saving weapon
Association of Biotechnology Led Enterprises - ABLE is a not-for-profit pan-India forum that represents the Indian Biotechnology Sector. It was launched in April 2003, after industry leaders felt a need to form an exclusive forum to represent the Indian Biotechnology Sector.
ABLE has over 400 members from all across India representing all verticals of the sector like Agribiotech, Bio-pharma, Industrial biotech, Bioinformatics, Investment banks and Venture Capital Firms and Equipment Suppliers.
The primary focus of ABLE is to accelerate the pace of growth of the Biotechnology sector in India, through partnering with the Government in their biotechnology initiatives to deliver optimal policies and create a positive...