Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University (SBVU) and the Association of Biotechnology-led Enterprises (ABLE) In collaboration with The Henry L. Stimson Center (USA) are organizing a one-day workshop on “Secure Trade and Transfers of Biotechnology: Regulations & Good Practices in India”. The workshop has been scheduled for 26.04.2022 in Bangalore, India.
The purpose of the workshop is to bring key Indian regulators to guide the Indian bioindustries on the latest Govt regulations on export control of SCOMET items and compliance thereunder following best practices. It will facilitate them to engage in more value-added R&D, manufacture, and enhance their domestic and global market share.
Experts from DOE, USA, DGFT, DBT and other GOI officials concerned and about 100 bioindustries shall be participating in the workshop.
Who Can Join
- Bioindustries actively engaged in export of SCOMET items. [bio-pharma; bio-tech; bio-agri; bio-industrial; bio-IT/CRO]
- Provide guidance to the industry on latest Government regulations and global best practices.
- Demonstrate how better internal compliance practices will position them to engage in more value-added R&D, mfg, and enhance their domestic and global market-share.
Formal Invitation letter: https://mailchi.mp/8e88d61000ce/workshop-26-apr-blr
Website link: https://sbvu.ac.in/exportcontrolprogram/
Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University (SBVU) and the Association of Biotechnology-led Enterprises (ABLE) In collaboration with The Henry L. Stimson Center (USA)
- : firstname.lastname@example.org
- : 080 41636853 / 2563 3853