ABLE, the "Knowledge Partner" to Karnataka Innovation & Technology Society, Department of Electronics, IT, Bt and S&T, Government of Karnataka has the mandate to undertake promotion of biotechnology sector in the State by conducting awareness and entrepreneurship promotion programs for the benefit of various stakeholders.
In the first of the series, ABLE in association with KLE College of Pharmacy, Belagavi, constituent unit of KLE Academy of Higher Education & Research (Deemed to be University), Belagavi is organizing a seminar to bring awareness among Startups, industry, R&D Centres, Academic Institutes, Research Scholars and students.
The seminar aims to deliberate on the trends in the biotechnology sector post-COVID19 pandemic and showcasing the success stories of regional biotech companies.
- Scope and Opportunities for Biotechnology Sector in post-COVID Era
- Policy Initiatives & Incentives of GoK for BT Sector to avail
- Tracing the journey of Regional BioStars
- A Global Platform - Bengaluru Tech Summit 2022
- Dr. Vinay Konaje, Shilpa Biologics
- Mr. Manas Ranjan Samwal, Alfanzyme Life Sciences
- Mr. Siddarth V. Modgekar, A2Z Solutions
- Mr. Manoj Ramesh, Sudhalgae
- Dr. Nagaraja D, KITS, Government of Karnataka
- Mr. Narayanan Suresh, ABLE
- Dr. Sunil Jalalpure, KLE College of Pharmacy, Belagavi
FREE REGISTRATION Click here to fill the Google Form
KLE Centenary Convention Centre, JNMC Campus, Belagavi, Karnataka
ABLE in association with KLE College of Pharmacy, Belagavi, constituent unit of KLE Academy of Higher Education & Research (Deemed to be University), Belagavi is organizing this seminar.
- : email@example.com
- : 080 41636853 / 2563 3853