Roping in more producers, importing, and reworking the Covishield second shot to 12 weeks are some o
A startup incubated at the University of Hyderabad (UoH) has developed a unique technology to extrac
Hyderabad-based Bharat Biotech announces that its Covid-19 vaccine, Covaxin, will be available to st
"We are very delighted to collaborate with DTRA and through them get the opportunity of working with
Hyderabad-based Bharat Biotech International, the manufacturer of vaccine for COVID-19, announced pr
- Posted On: 14-05-2021 How to speed up the vaccination drive
- Posted On: 01-05-2021 Hyd Varsity startup develops instant DNA extraction kit
- Posted On: 29-04-2021 Bharat Biotech offers Covaxin at Rs 400 to states
- Posted On: 26-04-2021 Bugworks secures funding from US Government's Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA) to validate its clinical asset against the toughest bacterial biothreats
- Posted On: 24-04-2021 Bharat Biotech announces Covaxin price
Association of Biotechnology Led Enterprises - ABLE is a not-for-profit pan-India forum that represents the Indian Biotechnology Sector. It was launched in April 2003, after industry leaders felt a need to form an exclusive forum to represent the Indian Biotechnology Sector.
ABLE has over 400 members from all across India representing all verticals of the sector like Agribiotech, Bio-pharma, Industrial biotech, Bioinformatics, Investment banks and Venture Capital Firms and Equipment Suppliers.
The primary focus of ABLE is to accelerate the pace of growth of the Biotechnology sector in India, through partnering with the Government in their biotechnology initiatives to deliver optimal policies and create a positive...