The selected candidates with anti-coronavirus activity will be subjected to study their molecular me
AstraZeneca also announces $750 million agreement with the Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innov
She is the third Indian to win this prestigious global award after Mr N R Narayana Murthy of Infosys
On the eve of the Global Vaccine Summit 2020, five manufacturers committed to increasing and priorit
CEPI will fund the consortium with up to US$14.1 million( Rs 106 crore) for vaccine manufacturing a
- Posted On: 05-06-2020 NCVTC to develop of host-directed antivirals for COVID-19
- Posted On: 05-06-2020 AstraZeneca joins Serum Institute to supply 1 billion doses of COVID-19 vaccine
- Posted On: 05-06-2020 ABLE Chairperson & Biocon Founder Kiran Mazumdar-Shaw is the EY World Entrepreneur of the year 2020
- Posted On: 04-06-2020 Serum Institute commits to ramp up HPV vaccines supply
- Posted On: 04-06-2020 CEPI grants $14.1 million to consortium of Bharat Biotech and IVI for Chikungunya vaccine work
Association of Biotechnology Led Enterprises - ABLE is a not-for-profit pan-India forum that represents the Indian Biotechnology Sector. It was launched in April 2003, after industry leaders felt a need to form an exclusive forum to represent the Indian Biotechnology Sector.
ABLE has over 400 members from all across India representing all verticals of the sector like Agribiotech, Bio-pharma, Industrial biotech, Bioinformatics, Investment banks and Venture Capital Firms and Equipment Suppliers.
The primary focus of ABLE is to accelerate the pace of growth of the Biotechnology sector in India, through partnering with the Government in their biotechnology initiatives to deliver optimal policies and create a positive...