“ India’s BioPharmaceutical segment has played a commendable role in the discovery and manufactu
Bharat Biotech International, Biovet, and Sapigen Biologix have signed a joint Master Collaborative
India grants 1st Biostimulant patent to Sea6Energy
With substantial increase in the allocation for healthcare (137 % more) and special funds for Covid-
An emotional moment for the team at The Serum Institute of India as the first shipments of COVISHIE
- Posted On: 01-04-2021 G S Krishnan takes over as new ABLE President
- Posted On: 29-03-2021 Bharat Biotech, Biovet, Sapigen Biologix Signs Collaborative Research Agreemente with CSIR-IICT
- Posted On: 12-03-2021 Sea6 Energy granted patent on new Biostimulant product
- Posted On: 01-02-2021 In Covid-19 pandemic budget, vaccines & healthcare get government attention
- Posted On: 13-01-2021 An emotional moment for the team at The Serum Institute of India
Association of Biotechnology Led Enterprises - ABLE is a not-for-profit pan-India forum that represents the Indian Biotechnology Sector. It was launched in April 2003, after industry leaders felt a need to form an exclusive forum to represent the Indian Biotechnology Sector.
ABLE has over 400 members from all across India representing all verticals of the sector like Agribiotech, Bio-pharma, Industrial biotech, Bioinformatics, Investment banks and Venture Capital Firms and Equipment Suppliers.
The primary focus of ABLE is to accelerate the pace of growth of the Biotechnology sector in India, through partnering with the Government in their biotechnology initiatives to deliver optimal policies and create a positive...