The report has been prepared for "Make in India Facilitation Cell for Biotechnology" of BIRAC by Ass
BIRAC to provide Financial support of Rs 50 Lakh each to 25 start-ups and entrepreneurs from North E
String Bio announced the first closure of its Series B round after raising $20 million (around Rs 15
The centre would be built at a cost of Rs 7 crore, officials said. It will come up on a total built-
Joseph Panetta, president & CEO, Biocom California said, “It is India’s infrastructure for manuf
- Posted On: 19-07-2022 Union Minister Dr Jitendra Singh releases India BioEconomy Report 2022: Urges all to work towards $300 billion target by 2030
- Posted On: 18-07-2022 Union S&T Minister launches Special Biotech Ignition Grant call for North East Region (BIG-NER)
- Posted On: 11-07-2022 StringBio raises $20 million in Series B funding round
- Posted On: 06-07-2022 Karnataka: Science and technology minister lays foundation for anti-venom research centre in Bengaluru
- Posted On: 23-06-2022 Biocom California sees India on life sciences radar with its manufacturing prowess and scientific acumen
Association of Biotechnology Led Enterprises - ABLE is a not-for-profit pan-India forum that represents the Indian Biotechnology Sector. It was launched in April 2003, after industry leaders felt a need to form an exclusive forum to represent the Indian Biotechnology Sector.
ABLE has over 400 members from all across India representing all verticals of the sector like Agribiotech, Bio-pharma, Industrial biotech, Bioinformatics, Investment banks and Venture Capital Firms and Equipment Suppliers.
The primary focus of ABLE is to accelerate the pace of growth of the Biotechnology sector in India, through partnering with the Government in their biotechnology initiatives to deliver optimal policies and create a positive...