The government released its first draft of the bio-economy report 2020 at the Bengaluru Tech Summit.
Serum Institute makes 40 million doses of Covid Vaccine
The strategic alliance between SII and the ICMR will advance India’s role in the global race to de
Three well-known life sciences startups, Azooka Life Sciences, Nirmai Health Analytx and Bon Ayu are
India’s efforts against COVID-19 saw a major fillip when the regulator, Drug Controller General of
- Posted On: 22-11-2020 Karnataka aims to become $50 billion bioeconomy by 2025 - The Indian Express
- Posted On: 12-11-2020 Serum Institute Produced 40 Million Doses Of AstraZeneca Covid Vaccine: Serum Institute
- Posted On: 12-11-2020 COVISHIELD Completes Enrolment of Phase III clinical trials under partnership of ICMR and Serum Institute of India
- Posted On: 08-10-2020 Azooka, Bon Ayu, Nirmai Health win National Startup Awards 2020
- Posted On: 07-10-2020 Tata firm, CSIR lab develop Feluda, world’s first CRISPR based COVID-19 test kit
Association of Biotechnology Led Enterprises - ABLE is a not-for-profit pan-India forum that represents the Indian Biotechnology Sector. It was launched in April 2003, after industry leaders felt a need to form an exclusive forum to represent the Indian Biotechnology Sector.
ABLE has over 400 members from all across India representing all verticals of the sector like Agribiotech, Bio-pharma, Industrial biotech, Bioinformatics, Investment banks and Venture Capital Firms and Equipment Suppliers.
The primary focus of ABLE is to accelerate the pace of growth of the Biotechnology sector in India, through partnering with the Government in their biotechnology initiatives to deliver optimal policies and create a positive...