The research project seeks to understand how asthma symptoms and other inflammatory conditions are a
Cipla and Wellthy Therapeutics have entered into a partnership to offer a combination of pharmacothe
The Center for Healthcare Entrepreneurship(CfHE) Fellowship Program intends to train individuals fro
Recently, a news release posted on PIB that a section of the media has reported that a seven-year-ol
The platform will focus on promoting translational research to convert nanobiotechnology research to
- Posted On: 19-03-2019 University of Akron researcher Dr. Sailaja Paruchurigets $1.9 million grant to research inflammatory mechanisms
- Posted On: 19-03-2019 Cipla,Wellthy Therapeutics ink partnership to offer a combination of pharmacotherapy and digital therapeutics
- Posted On: 19-03-2019 Center for Healthcare Entrepreneurship at IIT Hyderabad invites applications for its One Year Fellowship Program
- Posted On: 18-03-2019 Health Ministry takes stock of the public health measures for controlling West Nile Virus
- Posted On: 14-03-2019 DBT and TERI set up platform to orient nanobiotechnology research towards real-world solutions
Association of Biotechnology Led Enterprises - ABLE is a not-for-profit pan-India forum that represents the Indian Biotechnology Sector. It was launched in April 2003, after industry leaders felt a need to form an exclusive forum to represent the Indian Biotechnology Sector.
ABLE has over 400 members from all across India representing all verticals of the sector like Agribiotech, Bio-pharma, Industrial biotech, Bioinformatics, Investment banks and Venture Capital Firms and Equipment Suppliers.
The primary focus of ABLE is to accelerate the pace of growth of the Biotechnology sector in India, through partnering with the Government in their biotechnology initiatives to deliver optimal policies and create a positive...