Pretomanid, developed by the non-profit TB Alliance, has received U.S. approval in combination regim
Two out of the four drugs being tested are more effective in treatingEbolaand will bring patients a
Praj’s scope includes technology license engineering and supply of critical equipment, whereas Ded
Indian Biotech startups are now likely to get further boost from Fund of Funds forStartups(FFS) at S
Janssen has announced that U.S. FDA accelerated approval for SIRTURO(bedaquiline) as part of combina
- Posted On: 16-08-2019 FDA approves new treatment for highly drug-resistant forms of tuberculosis
- Posted On: 16-08-2019 Ebola drug trial identifies two strong performers: WHO
- Posted On: 14-08-2019 Praj signs technology cooperation agreement with Brazil’s Dedini
- Posted On: 13-08-2019 DPIIT to allocate funds for biotechnology ventures
- Posted On: 13-08-2019 J&J's Janssengets US FDA approval for tuberculosis drug indicated for adolescent patients
Association of Biotechnology Led Enterprises - ABLE is a not-for-profit pan-India forum that represents the Indian Biotechnology Sector. It was launched in April 2003, after industry leaders felt a need to form an exclusive forum to represent the Indian Biotechnology Sector.
ABLE has over 400 members from all across India representing all verticals of the sector like Agribiotech, Bio-pharma, Industrial biotech, Bioinformatics, Investment banks and Venture Capital Firms and Equipment Suppliers.
The primary focus of ABLE is to accelerate the pace of growth of the Biotechnology sector in India, through partnering with the Government in their biotechnology initiatives to deliver optimal policies and create a positive...