Novartis India has appointment Sanjay Murdeshwar as Vice Chairman and Managing Director of the compa
The trial will evaluate the percentage change from baseline in serum ALT levels in patients treated
Dr Harsh Vardhan, Union Minister of Health and Family Welfare, upon his return from Muzaffarpur, has
Pfizer has agreed to acquire Array for $48 per share in cash, for a total enterprise value of approx
Biocon has received the Certificate of GMP compliance from EMA for its Biologics Drug Product (DP) a
- Posted On: 18-06-2019 Novartis India appoints Sanjay Murdeshwaras Vice Chairman and Managing Director
- Posted On: 18-06-2019 Zydus completes enrolment in EVIDENCES IV Phase 2 Clinical Trial of Saroglitazar Magnesium in NASH
- Posted On: 18-06-2019 Union Minister Dr Harsh Vardhan announces five virology labs in Bihar
- Posted On: 18-06-2019 Pfizer is set to acquire Array Biopharma to strengthen biopharmaceutical business
- Posted On: 17-06-2019 Biocon biologics facilities in Bengaluru receives EU GMP certification
Association of Biotechnology Led Enterprises - ABLE is a not-for-profit pan-India forum that represents the Indian Biotechnology Sector. It was launched in April 2003, after industry leaders felt a need to form an exclusive forum to represent the Indian Biotechnology Sector.
ABLE has over 400 members from all across India representing all verticals of the sector like Agribiotech, Bio-pharma, Industrial biotech, Bioinformatics, Investment banks and Venture Capital Firms and Equipment Suppliers.
The primary focus of ABLE is to accelerate the pace of growth of the Biotechnology sector in India, through partnering with the Government in their biotechnology initiatives to deliver optimal policies and create a positive...