Three well-known life sciences startups, Azooka Life Sciences, Nirmai Health Analytx and Bon Ayu are
India’s efforts against COVID-19 saw a major fillip when the regulator, Drug Controller General of
The award went jointly to Dr Emmanuelle Charpentier of Max Planck Unit for the Science of Pathogens
Ten new monoclonal antibodies recognize distinct Spike protein epitopes on SARS-CoV-2 and the antib
The Biotech Online poster presentation organized jointly by K-Tech, Association of Biotechnology Led
- Posted On: 08-10-2020 Azooka, Bon Ayu, Nirmai Health win National Startup Awards 2020
- Posted On: 07-10-2020 Tata firm, CSIR lab develop Feluda, world’s first CRISPR based COVID-19 test kit
- Posted On: 07-10-2020 CRISPR, the revolutionary genetic "scissors," honored by Chemistry Nobel
- Posted On: 07-10-2020 UK firm Native Antigen launches 10 new MABs reagents for COVID-19 detection kits
- Posted On: 05-10-2020 Students from UP, Finland win first Biotech Online poster competition organized by Karnataka Government
Association of Biotechnology Led Enterprises - ABLE is a not-for-profit pan-India forum that represents the Indian Biotechnology Sector. It was launched in April 2003, after industry leaders felt a need to form an exclusive forum to represent the Indian Biotechnology Sector.
ABLE has over 400 members from all across India representing all verticals of the sector like Agribiotech, Bio-pharma, Industrial biotech, Bioinformatics, Investment banks and Venture Capital Firms and Equipment Suppliers.
The primary focus of ABLE is to accelerate the pace of growth of the Biotechnology sector in India, through partnering with the Government in their biotechnology initiatives to deliver optimal policies and create a positive...