Ogivri is the first Trastuzumab Biosimilar indicated for the treatment of HER2-positive breast and g
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO), the world leader in serving science, today announced that
The key markets of initial focus for AgMA Energy include, in addition to India, a number of countrie
TRANSVAC2, part of the EU's Horizon 2020 program, provides trainings to streamline vaccine manuf
First Hub will be open on every first Friday of the month at BIRAC office from 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm. T
- Posted On: 24-05-2019 Health Canada approves Biocon and Mylan’s Ogivri
- Posted On: 22-05-2019 Thermo Fisher Scientific invest $50 million to expand bioproduction capabilities
- Posted On: 21-05-2019 AlgaEnergy, Krishi Rasayanform JV, AgMA Energy to sell microalgae-based products in Asian markets
- Posted On: 21-05-2019 Merck Joins TRANSVAC2 program to advance vaccine development and manufacturing
- Posted On: 20-05-2019 BIRAC organizes First Hub: Facilitation of Innovation and Regulation for Start-Ups and Innovators
Association of Biotechnology Led Enterprises - ABLE is a not-for-profit pan-India forum that represents the Indian Biotechnology Sector. It was launched in April 2003, after industry leaders felt a need to form an exclusive forum to represent the Indian Biotechnology Sector.
ABLE has over 400 members from all across India representing all verticals of the sector like Agribiotech, Bio-pharma, Industrial biotech, Bioinformatics, Investment banks and Venture Capital Firms and Equipment Suppliers.
The primary focus of ABLE is to accelerate the pace of growth of the Biotechnology sector in India, through partnering with the Government in their biotechnology initiatives to deliver optimal policies and create a positive...