Grant-in-aid support of up to INR 25 lakhs would be provided under the special call for BIG scheme
The new organization, named Loxo Oncology at Lilly, will be led jointly by Josh Bilenker, Jacob Van
Desmond-Hellmann made the decision to step away from full-time work after concluding that she could
BP and Bunge have completed the formation of BP Bunge Bioenergia, the Brazilian bioenergy joint vent
Mittal takes over from Dr. Arun Chandavarkar who retired as Chief Executive Officer & Joint Managing
- Posted On: 09-12-2019 BIRAC announces special call of Biotech Ignition Grant for North East Region
- Posted On: 09-12-2019 Lilly forms new leadership and strategy in oncology R&D
- Posted On: 09-12-2019 Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation CEO Sue Desmond-Hellmann to step down; Mark Suzman appointed to role
- Posted On: 04-12-2019 BP and Bunge complete formation of BP Bunge Bioenergia joint venture in Brazil
- Posted On: 03-12-2019 Siddharth Mittal is Biocon’s new CEO and Joint Managing Director
Association of Biotechnology Led Enterprises - ABLE is a not-for-profit pan-India forum that represents the Indian Biotechnology Sector. It was launched in April 2003, after industry leaders felt a need to form an exclusive forum to represent the Indian Biotechnology Sector.
ABLE has over 400 members from all across India representing all verticals of the sector like Agribiotech, Bio-pharma, Industrial biotech, Bioinformatics, Investment banks and Venture Capital Firms and Equipment Suppliers.
The primary focus of ABLE is to accelerate the pace of growth of the Biotechnology sector in India, through partnering with the Government in their biotechnology initiatives to deliver optimal policies and create a positive...