The project is being set up under a public-private partnership with the government of Karnataka and
The merger is expected to simplify operations and provide customers with a single brand access for a
The vaccine candidate, developed by Sanofi in partnership with GSK, is based on the recombinant prot
Cobas 6800 was launched at National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health, Mumbai also known
APCEDEN – APAC’s immunotherapy product, has already been approved by the Indian FDA for treating
- Posted On: 29-07-2020 Karnataka CM starts Bengaluru Life Sciences Park construction
- Posted On: 29-07-2020 Jubilant Biosys merges with Jubilant Chemsys
- Posted On: 30-07-2020 Sanofi and GSK agree with the UK government to supply up to 60 million doses of COVID-19 vaccine
- Posted On: 30-07-2020 Roche Diagnostics launches Cobas 6800 for SARS COV-2 diagnostic testing in India
- Posted On: 28-07-2020 Delhi’s APAC Biotech bags patent for personalized immunotherapy based cancer treatment
Association of Biotechnology Led Enterprises - ABLE is a not-for-profit pan-India forum that represents the Indian Biotechnology Sector. It was launched in April 2003, after industry leaders felt a need to form an exclusive forum to represent the Indian Biotechnology Sector.
ABLE has over 400 members from all across India representing all verticals of the sector like Agribiotech, Bio-pharma, Industrial biotech, Bioinformatics, Investment banks and Venture Capital Firms and Equipment Suppliers.
The primary focus of ABLE is to accelerate the pace of growth of the Biotechnology sector in India, through partnering with the Government in their biotechnology initiatives to deliver optimal policies and create a positive...