As Secretary, DBT, M K Bhanestablished many new Institutes, clusters and innovation support agencies
The scheme provides funding support (through fellowship and research grant), technical and business
Considering the multidimensional importance of forest areas, particularly their vital role in mainta
Vir is working to rapidly determine whether its previously identified anti-coronavirus monoclonal an
Biocon has witnessed a strong revenue growth of 14% to Rs 1,784 Crore in Q3FY20, led by Biologics, S
- Posted On: 28-01-2020 Life sciences fraternity mourns MK Bhan’s demise
- Posted On: 28-01-2020 BIRAC announces call for proposal for setting up of E-YUVA Centres
- Posted On: 24-01-2020 DBT calls for proposals on Forest Biotechnology
- Posted On: 24-01-2020 Vir Biotechnology applying multiple platforms to address public health risk from Wuhan coronavirus
- Posted On: 24-01-2020 Biocon witnesses strong revenue growth of 14% to Rs 1,784 Crore in Q3FY20; plan to raise further capital in future
Association of Biotechnology Led Enterprises - ABLE is a not-for-profit pan-India forum that represents the Indian Biotechnology Sector. It was launched in April 2003, after industry leaders felt a need to form an exclusive forum to represent the Indian Biotechnology Sector.
ABLE has over 400 members from all across India representing all verticals of the sector like Agribiotech, Bio-pharma, Industrial biotech, Bioinformatics, Investment banks and Venture Capital Firms and Equipment Suppliers.
The primary focus of ABLE is to accelerate the pace of growth of the Biotechnology sector in India, through partnering with the Government in their biotechnology initiatives to deliver optimal policies and create a positive...