The primary goal of DBT-SAHAJ Infrastructure is to create National Service Facility/Platform to prov
This fund will be the first and largest-scale healthcare industrial fund established by AstraZeneca.
The project aims to provide administrative support to startups that can innovate in the field of med
The Tata Innovation Fellowship is a highly competitive scheme instituted by the Department of Biotec
The centre was inaugurated by N Vaghul, former Chairman, ICICI Bank and IKP Knowledge Park.
- Posted On: 13-11-2019 DBT calls for applications under DBT-SAHAJ Infrastructure; 15th November is the deadline
- Posted On: 12-11-2019 AstraZeneca to invest $1bnon three large-scale R&D initiatives in China
- Posted On: 11-11-2019 Kerala Startup Mission, Cochin Cancer Research Centre to jointly set up cancer technology incubator
- Posted On: 11-11-2019 DBT invites applications for Tata Innovation Fellowship 2019-20
- Posted On: 11-11-2019 Hyderabad’s IKP Knowledge Park gets new Agri-Innovation Translation Centre
Association of Biotechnology Led Enterprises - ABLE is a not-for-profit pan-India forum that represents the Indian Biotechnology Sector. It was launched in April 2003, after industry leaders felt a need to form an exclusive forum to represent the Indian Biotechnology Sector.
ABLE has over 400 members from all across India representing all verticals of the sector like Agribiotech, Bio-pharma, Industrial biotech, Bioinformatics, Investment banks and Venture Capital Firms and Equipment Suppliers.
The primary focus of ABLE is to accelerate the pace of growth of the Biotechnology sector in India, through partnering with the Government in their biotechnology initiatives to deliver optimal policies and create a positive...