The collaboration aims to discover new drug candidates for the treatment of lung diseases, cardiovas
The test meets the requirements of the World Health Organization (WHO) and was developed together wi
The suite of available standards includes test methods, performance specifications, and terminology.
Suburban Diagnostics has been appointed by ICMRas one of the private labs to test for COVID-19.
DST intends to fund market-ready solutions in the area of diagnostics, testing, health care delivery
- Posted On: 27-03-2020 Bayer and Curadev sign research collaboration agreement to develop novel STING antagonists
- Posted On: 27-03-2020 Bosch to develop COVID-19-(SARS-CoV-2) rapid testing kit
- Posted On: 27-03-2020 ASTM to provide public access to standards used for COVID-19
- Posted On: 27-03-2020 ICMR appoints Suburban Diagnostics to Test COVID-19
- Posted On: 27-03-2020 DST sets up task force for mapping of technologies by Start Ups on COVID-19
Association of Biotechnology Led Enterprises - ABLE is a not-for-profit pan-India forum that represents the Indian Biotechnology Sector. It was launched in April 2003, after industry leaders felt a need to form an exclusive forum to represent the Indian Biotechnology Sector.
ABLE has over 400 members from all across India representing all verticals of the sector like Agribiotech, Bio-pharma, Industrial biotech, Bioinformatics, Investment banks and Venture Capital Firms and Equipment Suppliers.
The primary focus of ABLE is to accelerate the pace of growth of the Biotechnology sector in India, through partnering with the Government in their biotechnology initiatives to deliver optimal policies and create a positive...