Takeda intends to use the proceeds from this divestiture to reduce debt and continue to deleverage t
The Indian Veterinary Research Institute has launched Bluetongue sandwich ELISA (sELISA) and the Jap
India is the 3rd highest producer of agro-residues globally with surplus potential of over 230 milli
As part of the partnership, the German lifesciences group's G4A team will be working closely with We
The pledges, amounting to USD 14.02 billion will cover a three-year period (2020-2022) to finance th
- Posted On: 16-10-2019 Takeda to divest select OTC and non-core assets to Acino for over $200 million
- Posted On: 16-10-2019 Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Izatnagar, launches two Made in India diagnostic kits
- Posted On: 15-10-2019 IIT Madras to collaborate with ExxonMobil on Research in Energy and Biofuels
- Posted On: 11-01-2019 Bayer G4A partners with Wellthy Therapeutics
- Posted On: 11-10-2019 WHO receives vital new funding for the Global Fund
Association of Biotechnology Led Enterprises - ABLE is a not-for-profit pan-India forum that represents the Indian Biotechnology Sector. It was launched in April 2003, after industry leaders felt a need to form an exclusive forum to represent the Indian Biotechnology Sector.
ABLE has over 400 members from all across India representing all verticals of the sector like Agribiotech, Bio-pharma, Industrial biotech, Bioinformatics, Investment banks and Venture Capital Firms and Equipment Suppliers.
The primary focus of ABLE is to accelerate the pace of growth of the Biotechnology sector in India, through partnering with the Government in their biotechnology initiatives to deliver optimal policies and create a positive...