With substantial increase in the allocation for healthcare (137 % more) and special funds for Covid-
An emotional moment for the team at The Serum Institute of India as the first shipments of COVISHIE
Hyderabad, India, January 13, 2021: Bharat Biotech has announced the successful air-shipment of COVA
Hyderabad, India, January 12, 2020: Bharat Biotech announced that it has signed an agreement with Pr
Covishield is ready for "roll-out in the coming weeks", said Adar Poonawalla
- Posted On: 01-02-2021 In Covid-19 pandemic budget, vaccines & healthcare get government attention
- Posted On: 13-01-2021 An emotional moment for the team at The Serum Institute of India
- Posted On: 13-01-2021 Bharat Biotech Successfully Ships out COVAXIN™ to 11 cities, donates 16.5 Lakh doses to the Government
- Posted On: 13-01-2021 Bharat Biotech signs agreement with Precisa Medicamentos regarding supplies of ‘COVAXIN™’ to Brazil
- Posted On: 03-01-2021 "Happy New Year, All Risks Paid Off': Adar Poonawalla On Vaccine Approval
Association of Biotechnology Led Enterprises - ABLE is a not-for-profit pan-India forum that represents the Indian Biotechnology Sector. It was launched in April 2003, after industry leaders felt a need to form an exclusive forum to represent the Indian Biotechnology Sector.
ABLE has over 400 members from all across India representing all verticals of the sector like Agribiotech, Bio-pharma, Industrial biotech, Bioinformatics, Investment banks and Venture Capital Firms and Equipment Suppliers.
The primary focus of ABLE is to accelerate the pace of growth of the Biotechnology sector in India, through partnering with the Government in their biotechnology initiatives to deliver optimal policies and create a positive...