Biofuel startup, Sea6 Energy, founded by ShrikumarSuryanarayan, has earned a recognition by NABARD a
The intended collaboration between the two Ministries aims at development of linkages and integratio
Anjana Narainwill replace Gordon Naylor, who announced his retirement earlier this year.
The objective of the Agreement is to contribute towards the development of research and education of
The objective of the Janaki Ammal-National Women Bioscientist Award is to recognize and reward women
- Posted On: 19-07-2019 Sea6 Energy is one among 5 agritech startups felicitated by NABARD
- Posted On: 19-07-2019 Ministry of Health and Ministry of AYUSH ink collaboration for Tuberculosis Free India Initiative
- Posted On: 18-07-2019 Anjana Narain to lead CSL’s Seqirus Influenza vaccines business
- Posted On: 18-07-2019 Cabinet approves Inter-Institutional agreement between India and USA for cooperation in the field of medicine
- Posted On: 18-07-2019 DBT calls for nominations for Janaki Ammal National Women Bioscientist Award 2019
Association of Biotechnology Led Enterprises - ABLE is a not-for-profit pan-India forum that represents the Indian Biotechnology Sector. It was launched in April 2003, after industry leaders felt a need to form an exclusive forum to represent the Indian Biotechnology Sector.
ABLE has over 400 members from all across India representing all verticals of the sector like Agribiotech, Bio-pharma, Industrial biotech, Bioinformatics, Investment banks and Venture Capital Firms and Equipment Suppliers.
The primary focus of ABLE is to accelerate the pace of growth of the Biotechnology sector in India, through partnering with the Government in their biotechnology initiatives to deliver optimal policies and create a positive...