A major concern for worry is the large number of Methamphetamine manufacturing facilities that are p
Through NanoPin's diagnostic platform usingThermo Fisher'sadvanced LC-MS technology will lead to the
Codagenix and Serum Institute are pursuing an accelerated development pathway with built-in redundan
The Indian Seed Congress showcases the latest trends & views of the seed sector, raises their concer
The objective is to build a global team science consortium by leveraging the best of biomedical info
- Posted On: 17-02-2020 Two-day ‘Conference on Combating Drug Trafficking’ for BIMSTEC Partner Nations concludes in New Delhi
- Posted On: 14-02-2020 Thermo Fisher Scientific collaborates NanoPin to advance blood-based infectious disease detection technology
- Posted On: 14-02-2020 Codagenix, Serum Institute of India to co-develop scalable, live-attenuated vaccine against Novel Coronavirus, COVID-19
- Posted On: 12-02-2020 Indian Seed Congress 2020 to begin on 15thFeb
- Posted On: 11-02-2020 International CoE on Computational and Biomedical Sciences to be set up at IIT-D
Association of Biotechnology Led Enterprises - ABLE is a not-for-profit pan-India forum that represents the Indian Biotechnology Sector. It was launched in April 2003, after industry leaders felt a need to form an exclusive forum to represent the Indian Biotechnology Sector.
ABLE has over 400 members from all across India representing all verticals of the sector like Agribiotech, Bio-pharma, Industrial biotech, Bioinformatics, Investment banks and Venture Capital Firms and Equipment Suppliers.
The primary focus of ABLE is to accelerate the pace of growth of the Biotechnology sector in India, through partnering with the Government in their biotechnology initiatives to deliver optimal policies and create a positive...