The Center for Human Genetics( CHG) , one of the country’s premier research centers on rare geneti
BBV154 is a recombinant replication-deficient adenovirus vectored vaccine with a pre-fusion stabiliz
Nigeria introduces Bharat Biotech’s ROTAVAC vaccine for immunization in children
ABLE Member, Serum Institute of India’s CEO Adar Poonawalla called on Prime Minister Narendra Modi
ABLE Member Eyestem raises $6.4 million in Series A round from Biological E, Alkem, NATCO, Kemwell p
- Posted On: 30-08-2022 Karnataka IT-BT Minister breaks ground for new block @ Center for Human Genetics
- Posted On: 30-08-2022 Bharat Biotech completes clinical development for phase III trials and booster doses for BBV154 intranasal covid vaccine.
- Posted On: 30-08-2022 Bharat Biotech’s rotavirus oral vaccine introduced in Nigeria
- Posted On: 30-08-2022 Serum Institute CEO Meets President and Prime Minister
- Posted On: 30-08-2022 Eyestem raises $6.4 Million
Association of Biotechnology Led Enterprises - ABLE is a not-for-profit pan-India forum that represents the Indian Biotechnology Sector. It was launched in April 2003, after industry leaders felt a need to form an exclusive forum to represent the Indian Biotechnology Sector.
ABLE has over 400 members from all across India representing all verticals of the sector like Agribiotech, Bio-pharma, Industrial biotech, Bioinformatics, Investment banks and Venture Capital Firms and Equipment Suppliers.
The primary focus of ABLE is to accelerate the pace of growth of the Biotechnology sector in India, through partnering with the Government in their biotechnology initiatives to deliver optimal policies and create a positive...