The Pune-based firm, a Patron Gold member of ABLE, has collaborated with Gamaleya Research Institut
Anvisa, also known as the The National Health Surveillance Agency of Brazil, has approved the import
Ocugen to have exclusive co-development, manufacturing, and commercialization rights to COVAXIN in C
ABLE’s Patron Gold member, Bangalore Bioinnovation Centre (BBC), is now recognized as the Scienti
Belagavi-based pharmaceutical company has been roped in to manufacture ‘Remidesvir’, which is gi
- Posted On: 09-06-2021 Serum Institute of India gets DCGI's nod to manufacture Sputnik V in India for test, analysis
- Posted On: 09-06-2021 Covaxin gets Brazilian regulator's conditional nod, Bharat Biotech to export 4 million doses
- Posted On: 09-06-2021 Bharat Biotech, Ocugen expand COVAXIN commercialization rights to include Canada
- Posted On: 09-06-2021 Incubator BBC gets DSIR Recognition
- Posted On: 09-06-2021 Biocon ties up with Belagavi-based manufacturer to make Remdesivir
Association of Biotechnology Led Enterprises - ABLE is a not-for-profit pan-India forum that represents the Indian Biotechnology Sector. It was launched in April 2003, after industry leaders felt a need to form an exclusive forum to represent the Indian Biotechnology Sector.
ABLE has over 400 members from all across India representing all verticals of the sector like Agribiotech, Bio-pharma, Industrial biotech, Bioinformatics, Investment banks and Venture Capital Firms and Equipment Suppliers.
The primary focus of ABLE is to accelerate the pace of growth of the Biotechnology sector in India, through partnering with the Government in their biotechnology initiatives to deliver optimal policies and create a positive...