Bharat Biotech, a global leader in vaccine development and innovation, today announced the commercia
IVI is leading the Global Chikungunya vaccine Clinical Development Program (GCCDP) consortium in par
To augment the capacity of covid-19 vaccine production in the country, the central government reques
Dr. Cyrus Poonawalla being conferred with the Lokmanya Tilak National Award 2021.
Serum Institute of India (SII) acquires 50% stake of SCHOTT Kaisha to become SCHOTT’s joint ventur
- Posted On: 29-08-2021 Union Minister of Health and Family Welfare, GoI, launches first commercial batch of COVAXIN® manufactured in Ankleshwar, Gujarat
- Posted On: 25-08-2021 IVI and Bharat Biotech launch Global Chikungunya Vaccine Phase II/III trial in Costa Rica
- Posted On: 17-08-2021 Indian Immunologicals hands over first lot of Covaxin drug substance to Bharat Biotech
- Posted On: 17-08-2021 Dr. Cyrus S. Poonawalla receives Lokmanya Tilak National Award 2021
- Posted On: 17-08-2021 SCHOTT and Serum Institute of India Announce Joint Venture for Pharmaceutical Packaging
Association of Biotechnology Led Enterprises - ABLE is a not-for-profit pan-India forum that represents the Indian Biotechnology Sector. It was launched in April 2003, after industry leaders felt a need to form an exclusive forum to represent the Indian Biotechnology Sector.
ABLE has over 400 members from all across India representing all verticals of the sector like Agribiotech, Bio-pharma, Industrial biotech, Bioinformatics, Investment banks and Venture Capital Firms and Equipment Suppliers.
The primary focus of ABLE is to accelerate the pace of growth of the Biotechnology sector in India, through partnering with the Government in their biotechnology initiatives to deliver optimal policies and create a positive...