Biocon Biologics to Manufacture and Commercialize a Broadly Neutralizing Antibody for India and Sele
It is the first of its grand challenges program to find technological solutions to critical issues f
Startup Genome and Bangalore Bioinnovation Centre teams are working together to study and highlight
10 top India and Korean biotech companies exchanged ideas, shared their capabilities and decide to f
The Pune-based firm, a Patron Gold member of ABLE, has collaborated with Gamaleya Research Institut
- Posted On: 27-07-2021 Biocon Biologics Partners with Adagio Therapeutics to Advance Antibody for the Prevention and Treatment of COVID-19
- Posted On: 23-07-2021 C-CAMP launches Grand Challenges in Agriculture to solve key issues in nutrients, shelf life & coffee crop
- Posted On: 23-07-2021 US based Startup Genome partners with Bangalore Bioinnovation Centre to augment Karnataka’s Startup ecosystem
- Posted On: 16-07-2021 India-Korea biotech companies to form more strategic partnerships
- Posted On: 09-06-2021 Serum Institute of India gets DCGI's nod to manufacture Sputnik V in India for test, analysis
Association of Biotechnology Led Enterprises - ABLE is a not-for-profit pan-India forum that represents the Indian Biotechnology Sector. It was launched in April 2003, after industry leaders felt a need to form an exclusive forum to represent the Indian Biotechnology Sector.
ABLE has over 400 members from all across India representing all verticals of the sector like Agribiotech, Bio-pharma, Industrial biotech, Bioinformatics, Investment banks and Venture Capital Firms and Equipment Suppliers.
The primary focus of ABLE is to accelerate the pace of growth of the Biotechnology sector in India, through partnering with the Government in their biotechnology initiatives to deliver optimal policies and create a positive...